Well, it's a new year. Hope it will be better than 2011. I'm not complaining, but there is always room for improvement. I made it till about 11:15 and hit the hay and now it's 1:30 and I'm awake again. I have horrible heartburn. Just downed some Pepto Bismol. I even took a pill earlier to prevent it, but if it worked, I wouldn't have it right now. Better look into something else.
Work was a short week because of Christmas, so I've been really busy. I can't seem to get caught up. Next week is also a short week. I love the days I get off, but I pay for it when I get back to work. I've got a lot of work to do this short week before Thursday because we close the month then. I guess I'll just have to work really fast to get it all in.
I started taking the Viibryd on Tuesday. It's a new antidepressant that has come out. I ran out of the Lexapro and had the Viibryd, so my doctor told me to take that instead. We were going to try it out anyway. So far I haven't noticed any improvement, but I haven't gone through any withdrawals either. Tomorrow I start taking 40mg. I have been taking 20mg. I will hopefully see a difference after this. I really hope it works because I'm sick of having no motivation. I need to exercise and clean and do things that I haven't been able to due to the depression I've been having.
It's been a boring night. Nothing is going on online. I think that's why I went to sleep earlier. Nothing to do. Maybe I should have made plans to go out. It's just New Year's and there are so many cops and crazy drunk drivers out. Maybe I'll try to go out tomorrow. Hopefully there is a band. I can see if someone wants to go with me. Usually I go alone and just meet people there that I don't know. It's interesting.
Tomorrow I have no plans. When do I ever, right? Very rarely. My younger sister invited me up to her house, but didn't want to drive. She's been bugging me to go up there for months. I went to her house for Thanksgiving and that wasn't too long ago. I just need brakes on my car and don't feel comfortable driving it on those windy mountain roads. She keeps not listening to me though and keeps inviting me.
I have Monday off, so this is going to be a nice weekend due to it's length. I had to go buy a new keyboard today because the other two I have were messing up. My computer is used so much by me that I need a good keyboard. Sucker cost $50. I have the ergonomic one like I have at work. While I was at Best Buy, I bought two CD's by one of my favorite bands. Hollywood Undead. I love their music. It rocks and gets me in a good mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment